en es

Stay Informed

News & Updates

Search Pronto

If you have received a Form 1099-C (Cancellation of Debt) tax form related to credit card debt settlement, a short sale of your personal home or rental property, or a foreclosure of your principal residence or a rental property, there is one thing that you should do and that is:

Call me, Andy Frye.

Andy Frye

I have saved people tens of thousands of dollars in tax through my knowledge of tax laws related to Form 1099-C, credit card debt settlement, and short sale / foreclosure. There are exceptions to the rule of paying income tax on canceled debt and I know these exceptions thoroughly!

Call me today at (310) 577-7530 and let me see if I can help you avoid income tax related to Form 1099-C, Cancellation of Debt.

I am a third-generation tax consultant like my father before me and his father before him. I love helping people save money and avoid income tax problems. Avoiding the tax consequences of a 1099-C is one of the best ways to help people save money on their income taxes, and that is why I have been all over this area of tax law from day one.

Far too many tax preparers are not aware of the "exceptions to the rule" that can help you avoid tax on your 1099-C. Make sure to work with an experienced tax professional if you have received a 1099-C, especially if it is a large amount related to the short sale or foreclosure of a property; dealing with Form 1099-C is not something to be taken lightly or lying down.

If you have received a Form 1099-C and are worried about the tax consequences, call me today at (310) 577-7530 to schedule a FREE, NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION regarding your 1099-C.

When you call, make sure to mention "Google AdWords" to receive your free, no obligation 1099-C consultation. These free advice sessions on Form 1099-C canceled debt issues are available exclusively in our West Los Angeles office and only until April 17, 2012--so act now if you want to save major money on your 2011 Form 1099-C income tax return!